Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Where's the Testosterone?


Hey everybody (all 3 or 4 of you that read this blog), this is Rocky, and I'm making my first contribution to "our blog." Sometime in October, Suzanne came home and told me that she started a blog for us and that I'm supposed to write on it. I put off posting anything because, well, I didn't want to. Between school and work, free time can be hard to come by. So, when I have some, blogging doesn't top my list of things to do. Suzanne's vision is for her to keep everybody up to date on what we're doing and for me to write the deep, theological articles. There might be one or two of those if you're lucky, but mainly I'll probably just write about things that I'm interested in. What am I interested in, you ask? Well, I like books, sports, movies, food, music, God, exercise, fantasy football, and my dog Buddy...not in that order. So, my articles will generally be about these topics. I didn't know if I was going to ever add to our blog, but after reading Mark Rogers' blog (a Louisville friend whose blog we provide a link to), he inspired me to take part. Suzanne has done a great job with this blog, but it is in desperate need of some testosterone (albeit not as bad as Chuck & Ashley Flurry's blog, which is pink -another friend whose page we provide a link to). Therefore, this will be my task, to talk about our life and interests from the Y chromosome's point of view


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're pretty funny Rocky! I appreciate your honesty. I noticed you didn't put down that Suzanne was one of your interests - hehe just kidding.

Ashley & Chuck said...

HEY! Watch It! Don't be hatin' on my pink blog. It wasn't pink at first, but since he never contributes, it became MY BLOG! He's just lucky that I write about him! ha

Anonymous said...

Rocky,
If you write a lot on this blog, your wife should let it be black. I vote for a black blog...Ok, now my wife is trying to get me to be encouraging. She says to say, "tell them we like their blog and that we just put a link to it on ours." Your blog should be black.

Trent