Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Summer Vacation and a New Birth


Rocky and I took off for LA (lower alabama) over memorial day weekend. We had a blast being with my family. We haven't seen them since Christmas so it was great to get to hang out with them. We enjoyed family poker, swimming in the pool, putt putt golf (which my little brother Stephen dominated) and riding the waves. The current was really strong and if you weren't careful, it would pull you under. For our 2 yr. anniversary, my parents paid for us to go the Voyager on the beach. This is a great restaurant and we both fully enjoyed our meals. Above is a picture of us before our date. Below are a few other pictures from our trip.

From left to right, Mom, Dad, Stephen, me and Rocky. Mom is holding up her new purse that I recently made her. I love my sewing class!

I was so excited that my best friend Rachel and her new fiance were able to meet up with us for lunch one day. You can't see it in the picture, but her ring is gorgeous . . . Will's alright too :)

I also wanted to mention that my friend Emily had a baby girl on May 22nd. Lerran Elisa weighed in at 7lb 8oz and was 20in long. Above is a picture I yanked from Todd's web site; from left to right is Avery(their first child), Emily holding new baby Lerran and Todd. Todd, Emily's husband, is an amazing wedding photographer. Click here to see more pictures and a slide show so sweet you will cry! If you have a wedding coming up, you definitely want to book him. He is amazing at what he does.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephen didn't dominate miniature golf. He only beat me by 1 stroke. On the other hand, I beat you by 10 strokes, but who's counting

Anonymous said...

Hey Freshy!
It looks like you're doing good and enjoying life :) I miss you lots!! Thanks for putting our website on your blog! How cool!
Love,
Alison Wallin

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time at the beach. I just got back from the beach myself. It was great to get away from the office for a couple of days, but now I am trying to catch up on all the work that piled up while I was gone. That will teach me to take two vacation days! Ha ha.