Friday, November 23, 2007

Much to be thankful for

This thanksgiving was spent with close friends. Unfortunately we could not go home to be with family because of Rocky's job, however we did have fun with our friends here in Louisville. I cooked a whole turkey for the 1st time by myself. It's a good thing I went to Chef Pam's seminar on turkey roasting or I would have been clueless. We all had fun eating the usual thanksgiving treats and then we watched Elf the movie while we looked through the adds for black Friday. Here are some pics:

Hope Rogers was very haute couture in this beautiful red velvet dress by Vera Wang and Brilliant Bow by Stephanie Rogers


Even Peter Parker came to our Thanksgiving dinner




Rockstar was a little sleepy from work at UPS


have you ever turned a desk into a buffett table?


desk 2 was for dessert :)




Stephanie and Laura get some yummy turkey


Claire Zetterberg loved the pumpkin pie



Isn't my husband great?
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I know we did and we have much to be thankful for.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suzy - thanks again for having us! it was a nice treat. I love the "plug" for Brilliant Bows. Claire is wearing one too! :)

JZ

Stephanie said...

haha - thanks for the BB plug :) Thanks so much for making our Thanksgiving so beautiful! I know you put a lot of love and work into it and we really loved it!

Unknown said...

Hi there!
It's C again (I found you via Google searching "wedding bouquets". I just wanted to say that you've got a wonderful blog. I noticed that you haven't posted anything recently, but it really is a great blog. You and your Hubby look so sweet together.

Have a Blessed weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thanksgiving??? That's the best you got??? Here it is almost Easter and I'm still looking at a Thanksgiving blog!? What gives?? OK, I realize you had both a car wreck and the flu, but come on Suzy! :)

Eowyn's Heir said...

Hi Mrs. Clark ;) Mrs. Szrama here. I found your blog, but it doesn't look like you update much... hehehe. See you tomorrow!!! Hope your break was wonderful!

Marsha said...

Suzanne,
Thanks for the post you left on our new blog. I would love to talk to you about your adoption process and give my opinion on 1 or 2 children. Send me an email at mhglas@comcast.net. Glad to hear of another Christian family adopting!!!
Marsha Glas