Friday, November 16, 2007

Guess who's back, back again?

After a long sabbatical from the blog, I thought I would write a little. I started a new job teaching first grade and most of my time has been spent grading papers instead of blogging. I have really enjoyed teaching and my students are just precious. I hope to post some pics of them at some point. In the mean time here are a few pics of what we have been up to lately. If I look heavier as the pictures progress, no it's not an illusion. I am beginning to put on this year's hallothanksmas weight.

We had a great time going to Huber farms with our Sunday school class. As always, the caramel apples, pumpkin ice cream and fried chicken were delicious!


I know this picture was a little corny, but I just had to share it.

good times on the hay ride

I finally finished a diaper bag for a friend that I had been working on (it was for a boy)

On Monday Rocky and I finished our marriage class. We had been taking the class through the seminary and the last class was a banquet. It was really fun and helped us learn how to have a better marriage. Pictured above are us and our friends from church, Tim and Shawnda.


9 comments:

Kelli said...

Yeah!! I'm glad you're back, Suzanne!

By the way, you're crazy. You still weigh like 3 pounds.

Ashley & Chuck said...

I'm glad you finally made a post! I was beginning to think you had left the blogging world. Looks like you two have had a great fall. love ya lots...keep the posts coming!

Anonymous said...

These are great pics. i love the diaper bag!! and the "corny" picture was cute that you happened to be the CORN!

JZ

Alison said...

glad you're back! love you :)

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you're back :) Go to www.bloglines.com. It'll help out your blog reading skills :)

Ryan and Lori said...

Suzy,

It is about time missy!! I've even joined the blogging world while you were out on sabbatical.
Love ya, Lo

Ryan and Lori said...

Glad to see you back Suzy; I even joined the blogging world while you were gone.
Love ya, Lori

Josie said...

Yay! I had just about given up on you. Hope your preparations for Turkey Day are coming along. I can't wait to see your post on that!

Anonymous said...

Я думаю, сколько Вы допускаете ошибку. Могу это доказать. Пишите мне в PM, пообщаемся. [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-bani.html]алтайский строительный портал[/url]