Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Parties


Rocky and I have enjoyed being a part of several get togethers here in Louisville. To the left is a picture of us at a Christmas party for my office. We enjoyed a main course of steak and a yummy dessert of peppermint icecream with chocolate sauce. It was a nice time to chat with co-workers in a stress-free environment.


Here we are enjoying time with our co-workers.




Here I am with a few of my co-workers. Hilliary (second from the right) hosted a cookie swap for all the ladies at her house. It was a great time as we chowed down on appetizers and 2 delicious soups she had made. And of course we had tons of cookies!! We also played my favorite game, Cranium!!

This is me with my co-worker and good friend Jaimie, we were being silly at the cookie swap!

No comments: