Friday, May 18, 2007

The Girlz


From the left to right starting at the top is Erin, Amy, Josie, Stephanie (holding Emily's little girl, Avery) next row is Emily, Jennifer, Lori, me (holding Jaimie's baby, Claire) Jaimie.
I thought I would post this picture of my current Bible study. We also have a few others who couldn't make it for the picture.

Like everyone else who moves to a new city, Rocky and I didn't know anyone when we arrived. So, I'm really glad we have made some new friends, for all you out-of-town friends, yes I actually do have friends here (even more than are in this picture!). Right now we are doing a study called "Battling Unbelief" by John Piper. So far I really like it, but I'll wait to see if I recommend it when I'm finished. We meet every week and right now the Bible study is at my house.

Stephanie, me, and Lori


Jaimie, Erin, and Jenn


Emily with her daughter Avery

No comments: