Thursday, May 03, 2007

I love Spring!

I just love spring time: weddings, cookouts, long walks at the park . . . I'm so thankful for warm weather again. Rocky and I have been busy soaking up this great weather. Here are some pics from our latest activities.


We went to Nashville for my friend Shelley's wedding. She was a beautiful bride and the service was really sweet. What touched me the most was the groom's reaction as she walked down the isle. He could not even hold back his tears of joy to be marrying her. After the wedding we got to hang out with my best friend Karen and her husband Scott. I just love spending time with Karen, she is so hilarious and very hospitable!


Rocky and I decided to have a few of our neighbors over for a cookout. No one told me, but apparently you were supposed to wear green to the cookout. I think Rocky and I were the only ones not in green. Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of the boys. Rocky made the best hamburger I've ever eaten. Seriously, it was delicious. After that we played UNO and Carrie laid the smack down by winning 2 out of 3 rounds!

1 comment:

Ashley & Chuck said...

The cookout sounds like fun! I love seeing my girls, Caliegh & Claire!!!

love ya & miss ya

Ash